The Providence Gundam, the god who bears the noise of thunder on his back, has now launched in the MG line-up!
The Providence Gundam shares its genealogy with the Freedom Gundam and utilizes some of the same frame parts incorporating a highly dynamic joint structure and balanced proportion. Its distinctive rear-mounted DRAGOON pods can be equipped and displayed with clear struts to recreate its all-range attacks.
Several gimmicks such as ankle extensions, movable cockpit, and the deployment of the Composite Armed Shield system to the MS’s left arm provide enhanced realism and enjoyment.
- Assembled figure is 7 inches (17.78cm) tall
- Model Kit
- 1/100 scale
- Highly detailed
- Interchangeable hands for creating a variety of poses
- Instructions may or may not include English translation
- Pieces to build
- Providence Gundam set includes
- Judicium beam rifle
- Composite armed shield system
- 5 DRAGOON launch recreation struts
- Alternate hands
- Saber effect
- Display stand
- Dry sticker
- Tetron sticker
- Foil sticker
- Instruction manual